If you only read one thing here: DO IT MOTHERFUCKER DOT COM.
Hustling & Insights
- Even though we are not really in the same sphere, I really enjoy Garance's blog. She recently wrote a great article about how she makes a living on it and how it's her dream job. Bonus: The picture of her above is one of my favorite color palettes ever. (via Garance Doré)
- Want a breakthrough? GET OVER "NO." 100 Days of NO project. Jia Jiang. It's #REJECTIONTHERAPY, people. (via BusinessWeek)
- What do you think of the word "BLOGGER"? Does it have negative connotations? Julia DiNardo talks about it on IFB.
- Ever wonder if you should go freelance? Here's how to get the guts to do it. As someone who cannot sit still all day in an office if my life depended on it, I really liked this. (via Penelope Trunk)
Sex & Love
- I have a bisexual crush on Arielle Scarcella who does the Youtube channel Arielle Is Hamming. Or at least I thought I did until she made a video called Bisexuals are FAKE and GAY. What do you think?
- Great love story: "In Los Angeles, I seemed to stumble into the prospect of love everywhere I went." heyamberrae.
Style & Personal
- 10 Things Everyone Thinks About the Fashion Industry but no one will say. (via Complex) "Everyone is really mean for absolutely no reason" and "A lot of models are weird looking" are my personal favorites.
- Take Your Beauty Regime To 'New Heights'...with marijuana lotion and stuff! #420. #notabeautyblogger.
- My friend Johanna wrote about her experience with The Happiness Project by Gretchin Rubin. It's a book that started a huge process of discovery for me and I'm excited for her to start her own!
- An interview with very creative pet photographer by Serenah. Nothing like a weiner dog dressed up as a magpie. (via MyModernMet )
- Little stories about the end of my swimming career, dropping out of med school, and quitting my job to move to california...A.K.A. How I APPLIED (and interviewed and was accepted!) to The Bold Academy via blog post.
- I wrote about how you should stop fucking procrastinating and FUCKING MAKE SOME DECISIONS.
- I talked about becoming a vegan on my tumblr.
- Style shots from the weekend.
P.S. the "Kate P Song of the Week" is BBD - Azealia Banks