If you only read one thing:
- THE LUXURY RENTAL GIRLFRIEND. The New York Observer published an article on escorts (and otherwise non-wife-in-training providers of the GFE). Whoa. Thoughts?
Husting & Insights:
- Even if you have an office, Wesley Verhoeve thinks you should work from a coffee shop. via internet buddy @wesleyverhoeve. I can't even work in the same place two days in a row to maintain productivity, what about you?
- Another reason why sitting in a cubicle all day doesn't help creativity: THE IMMEASURABLE VALUE OF VACATION MIND. When you have a problem, how many times does the solution come to you when you're in the shower/on a walk/doing sketchy things in a lounge at 2am? *cough* Not that this very thing has recently happened to me or anything. *cough* All work and no play makes you a dull girl/boy. Rememver that. (via Alexandra Franzen)
Sex & Love
- Man Repeller takes on The New York Observer article THE PERPETUAL GIRLFRIEND. I'm going to have some thoughts on this later today.
QUESTION:What does you think of these? And/or straight out: How do you feel about escorts? I have some thoughts that will probably get me disinherited if I'm not already...
Style & Personal
- Why we remember more of our 20s than any other time of our lives: THE MYSTERIOUSLY MEMORABLE 20S (via Slate). Interesting. But I'm also pretty psyched for my 30s. Can the resident 30-somethings (and up) chime in here?
- I have been struck by lightening and am in the process of developing the most ambitious project I've ever undertaken in my entire life. I can't wait to spill: #LOVETODAY.
- I'm also in the middle of writing Instructions for HOW TO GET YOUR FAVORITE SHIRT BACK. It's like a hipster love story: Sex, disallusionment, and petty larceny. Everyone wins.