Good morning fucko's. I'm #nakedinpublic again.
Here's the latest:
- I have come to terms with the fact that I am an actress playing a comedian playing a med school dropout. (My parents are so proud!) I've just been method for 29 years. #la.
- If you don't know what this means, you may think that what I write here -- or anywhere on the internet -- is accidental. That is so cute, you! But, no, this is deliberate. Privacy is maintained in the space between posts, not within them.
- But speaking of privacy (settings), it turns out that you can be a simple soul AND a wealth of information. For someone else's writing.
- By the way, people-watching is a full-time job; so is keeping your faith in humanity. There are a finite number of hours in each day. Pick one.
- That said, let me remind you that prescription drugs are expensive but writing jokes and laughing at ourselves is free. And guess what, you guys, I've already spent all my money on Tom Ford eyewear and slutty underwear.
- Oh, hey, also! Jokes are never about people. They're just about the ramshackle slice of humanity said people were occupying at the time of the observation. We are all idiotic little creatures. #LOL?
- And guess what. I know what you're thinking, ok? But not every #nakedinpublic can feature jokes about domestic abuse and musicians masturbating at east side chain coffee shops. But I have decided not to have ads on this site so i can continue saying things like "musicians masturbating" whenever they occur to me. Cool? Cool.
- Finally, to clarify a point above, you didn't think I buy my own slutty underwear, did you? Come on! This is Los Angeles.
And there you have it. Have a magnificent goddamn day.