- The grandest delusion that we tolerate right now is that anything came into existence by virtue of complete chaos, that it hasn't been constructed.
- Unconscious desires manifest consciously as a drive, a will for something, motive for some act.
- To influence that which is not risen to consciousness.s an effective form of behavioral control. This works on an individual and collective basis.
- Almost no one likes to be told what to do, therefore...
- It is in the best interest of those in power to seek influence of the subconscious desires of people so that their behavior, and the motives for it, will be predictable...
- Those less effected and so not easily manipulable will eventually veer from norms enough to notice or become noticeable.
- They may be cast as outsiders where they will remain unless they can counter-influence by virtue of the same mechanisms.
- If they seek approval, they will die by it. If they require -- by virtue of nature or experience -- no validation, they have a chance at survival.
- And so, timing is everything.
Think about it.