Hard to believe it's December. I said a little "rabbit rabbit" on my way out of bed this morning, but it doesn't seem possible...
Wasn't I just cruising down Mulholland in the balmy pink light of an 8pm Los Angeles sunset?
Scary how time flies.
#okimdone. Here's the best little links from the week a.k.a. #LINKLETTES. Enjoy!
Good stuff from the WWW
- Thinking about making a change? A great post from Marie Forleo on how to do know whether you're just tired or actually burnt out.
- Speaking of feeling burnt, Kat @ Rock n Roll Bride talks about feeling a little worn down even though there's so much good in her life. Everyone's felt a sense of being stuck on a treadmill once in a while. Find out how she's handling it.
- Thinking for yourself is hard to do. Here's a good post from You in the World asking an all-star line-up of bloggers HOW ARE YOU A RENEGADE THINKER IN YOUR FIELD?
- Speaking of renegades, Karyn Polewazcyk tells you how not to be a basic bitch on XO Jane. It's Saturday...No Plans? Take Yourself out on a date!
- Or...you could work on your blog. There are a lot of articles about how to increase traffic but IFB is letting you know exactly how to fuck it all up: How to Tank your Blog Traffic.
- Finally, Los Angeles is the Worst Place in the World (according to Vice Magazine) These are all true...but I still think it's pretty fucking nice to life here: Reasons Why Los Angeles Is the Worst Place Ever
PSST! Have you seen the first ever music video "filmed" entirely with instagram? It is the music video equivalent of Chloe Sevigny having a baby with a care bear.
Stuff that happened on this blog:
- Confused about life? The first installment of my "advice" column, Naked in Public (Part 1)
- How to decide on a tattoo: An essay about having the guts to make your own statement!
- I'm tumbling again! Please send gifs and other pretty things. Thanks!
- I'm back off the wagon and onto pinterest again: (http://pinterest.com/jessicabrookman/) I'm working on some TOP SECRET pinterest boards to storyboard and explain some of the projects that I'm working on these days. I'll pop them up when they're ready.
And there you have it, hope you jerks have a good weekend!